Veteran Day quotes can be many but what is important about them is the way they are presented and the intensity of feelings put into them. Greater the intensity, greater will be the ability of the Veteran Day quotes to influence the readers. These quotes hold immense importance to the veterans and make them feel proud of themselves.
Veteran Day Quotes
Quotes for Veteran Day 2016 : Happy Veteran Day 2016 Quotes
- How vital it is for us to know and rejoice our heroes & she-roes!
- When our risks are past, will our appreciation sleep?
- Valour is almost a negation in terms. It means a burly wish to exist taking the shape of willingness to die.
- This country will stay the land of free only so long till it is home of the braves.
- But the liberty that they clashed for, and the nation grand they shaped for, Is their gravestone to-day, and for aye.
- I deem there is one superior office than the president and I will be calling that a patriot.
- Lord, offer war's declare end; Twist the whole earth in amity.
- As we articulate our appreciation, we must not overlook that the chief admiration is not to sheer words, but to be alive by them.
- The most importunate sound which echoes through the men's accounts is the thrashing of war drums.
- I reverie of giving birth to the child that will enquire, 'Mother, what was warfare?
- Valour is steadiness, not of arms and legs, but of daring and the essence.
- We often take things for fixed that most merit our gratefulness.
- The more we sweat in concord the less we lose blood in warfare.
- I assume there is one superior office than the president and I will calling it patriot.
- Our experts established the liability to guard America and support our principles when duty is called.